Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm a coupon whore

I'm that person everyone hates being behind in the grocery checkout line. That's right, I've got a pile of coupons, and I'm not afraid to use them! And it's only gotten worse since I joined the Grocery Game. It's like the coolest thing ever for us coupon whores...who knew the store could be so much fun! I can get online and check my grocery store every weekend and see what's on sale and what coupons are in the paper (and by the way, I can combine the two). It really is a beautiful thing. When your life is lame like mine, it's the little things that make you happy. :)

4 comments:

Jessi said...

tell me more about this coupon thing? It's so expensive to live here!

Heather said...

Go to thegrocerygame.com and check it out. It's really cool. I went to the store today and saved $20! It's only $5 a month, but it's totally worth it. It would be good for you because of your cost of living. Very awesome!

juliemac said...

chicago ain't cheap - i should looka at this too...

crayonmommy said...

you should go to my sis-law's blog. she is always talking about her coupons. you guys could start a support group. She's the only person I know who can buy $150 worth of groceries and then gt $2.58 back from the checker before she leaves. She has perfected the art of grocery store rape. :)