Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Posted by Heather at 8:14 PM
Friday, September 24, 2010
1. This school year sucks...and it's only September.
2. People at work think my classroom is a multipurpose room they can use when they see fit. This makes me angry.
3. Kids steal. This also makes me angry.
4. My house is a mess...all the time.
5. My weight loss is slower than watching grass grow.
6. My iPhone is on the fritz. Grrrr.
7. People keep asking me to do stuff I don't want to do...but I'm a big sucker and do it.
8. My husband works all the time. All....the....time.
9. Corporal punishment at my school NEEDS to happen.
10. I think my hormones are making my crazy.
Posted by Heather at 10:01 PM
Sunday, September 12, 2010
It was Africa hot. It was stupid hot. It was really stinkin hot today. And of course I was out in it. First Texans game of the season, and hopefully THAT was the hottest it'll be...wishful thinking. My sweat towel was soaked by 9:30...AM. We weren't even outside 2 hours and all of our clothes were a shade darker from the sweat. It's not a very lady-like feeling. My elbows were sweating. I was gonna take some pictures, but we all looked so sad and miserable, that it just didn't seem appropriate.
But we did beat the Colts, so I can't complain too much. Oh, sorry...did I already complain too much?
Did I tell you it was hot?
Posted by Heather at 7:03 PM
Friday, September 10, 2010
Okay, so I took your advise Jessi, and will do a post on my football games. I only like to post if I have pictures, and I never have pictures, so I just don't post about stuff. But I took a couple pictures at our last Texans game, so here you go...
Okay, so the mellophones are a little dorky. It's 112 degrees, so we have to keep entertained. The trumpets just rolled their eyes at us. They're just jealous.
So I never thought when I joined band in 6th grade that I'd still be playing at 31. But here I am, along with many other grown adults, reliving our high school glory days...except a lot of us sound better. And it does sound better in person compared to the crappy recordings on YouTube.
This is from a couple years ago, but we all still look the same. If I had the cool iPhone that took video, you'd be watching us all the time...but I don't.
Posted by Heather at 8:46 PM
Thursday, September 9, 2010
I've been getting the feeling recently to just delete my blog. I have nothing to blog about. I have no kids, and this time of year I have no husband. I don't do anything exciting on the weekends. I work...I go home...I sleep. It's very boring, therefore, I don't write about it.
Perhaps you could give me ideas about what a single girl can do to make her blogging more exciting.
Posted by Heather at 5:35 PM