Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, September 10, 2010

Are you Ready for some Football??!!

Okay, so I took your advise Jessi, and will do a post on my football games. I only like to post if I have pictures, and I never have pictures, so I just don't post about stuff. But I took a couple pictures at our last Texans game, so here you go...



Okay, so the mellophones are a little dorky. It's 112 degrees, so we have to keep entertained. The trumpets just rolled their eyes at us. They're just jealous.

So I never thought when I joined band in 6th grade that I'd still be playing at 31. But here I am, along with many other grown adults, reliving our high school glory days...except a lot of us sound better. And it does sound better in person compared to the crappy recordings on YouTube.



This is from a couple years ago, but we all still look the same. If I had the cool iPhone that took video, you'd be watching us all the time...but I don't.