Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The big Five - OH!

I'm happy to say that 50 pounds are gone! Yay me! Now, I'm not big on having my picture taken anywhere from the chest, down. It took quite a bit of looking to find a "before" picture...and it's not even at my fattest!





This was actually taken in 2007 on our family cruise. I'm about 8 pounds from my heaviest. Ugh!




And this...was taken today! :o)


If it weren't for my dang boobs, I'd probably look a little slimmer. I still have 26 more pounds until my goal, but what a difference 50 pounds makes!


















4 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations, Heather! That is such a big milestone. I'm impressed and inspired...way to go! Love to you!

Jessi said...

Dude, you did 50, what's another 26? ;) You look awesome! I bet Joe is home more often...

Lindsay said...

you look FANTASTIC!!!! congratulations on your 50!!! way to go!! :)

A Journey for Three said...

Good JOB!! :) you DO look Great!! :) Congrats on the big 50 :)