Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, November 24, 2008

We'll just skip that whole Thanksgiving thing

I put up my Christmas tree on Saturday. I've been in the spirit since Wal-Mart put up their Christmas stuff back in October. I like my tree...it's simple. This is our third Christmas with this tree. I bought it the week before Christmas in 06 for 70% off. It was time to upgrade from the 3 footer.





Puppy had to have 3 shots today. He was not a happy puppy. I think the fecal test was his least favorite. He keeps dragging his booty on the ground. I don't blame him. I felt guilty, so I bought him lots of treaties and chewies and a new bed. I'm such a sucker...but look at that face!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

We got our tree after Christmas of 06 for 90% off. I think I enjoy it that much more because of it!

Puppy is too cute! How can you not be a sucker looking at a face like that!

Jessi said...

Love the tree! I wish I had a house to decorate. For now, I just help MIL with hers.

I don't think we are bringing Scully to Nebraska for Christmas. If we were, she's LOVED to play with him. She tried to play with mama san, (can't remember her name) but she's too crazy.

Heather said...

Oh no! You should bring Scully. We're bringing Dobbie, much to Joe's dismay.

Lindsay said...

sooo pretty! i love christmas trees... your dog is too cute!

Kahla said...

Awww, that is one cute mug on your puppy! How could anyone resist that??