Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, November 7, 2008

Bit of randomness

I went to the Spring/Westfield football game tonight. It was the last game of the season, so I thought I'd make an appearance. Both bands had gone to State, so it was a great halftime. It reminded me of being in High School Band. I actually missed it there for about 12 minutes...then I was okay. I actually saw one of my students there tonight. My kiddos eventually go to Westfield...that school that's been in the news at least once a month for murders. Yep, that's us. I can't imagine my students turning into thugs, though...but I'm sure some will, but that's a whole other post.

I'm exhausted. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow or Sunday. I have to listen to 40 clarinets play very poorly tomorrow. Sunday is yet another Football game against the Ravens, I believe. And then we just start again on Monday. I would love to see my husband sometime before Thanksgiving, but I don't think that's going to happen.

Well this blog was pretty random. I really did have something planned before I started typing, but words just seemed to ecape me at the least minute. I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Hey--the best part of listening to all those clarinets was.....listening with ME, RIGHT???

Ha, good to see you today.

juliemac said...

i haven't seen a high school marching band show in forever... and every year i say i'll go see my cousins (they all play football, none of 'em band)... now i miss band. sigh.