Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Day 11:

So I'm well into week 2 of my new program, and the only thing I've noticed is a slight lessening of back fat. THAT'S IT! Now, back fat is not the most attractive thing, so I'm okay with that, but the scale won't budge, and the tape measure is not very promising. Don't get me wrong, I'm going to stick with it. Obviously 2 months isn't enough time for my body to adjust to working out. All that time with a personal trainer must have thrown everything out of whack!

But like I said, I'll stick with it. I'm determined to buy one of those clearanced swim suits in December and stare at myself in a mirror for hours on end. This is something I've never done, but hope to accomplish before 2010...not the staring at myself in the mirror part, just the buying a bathing suit.

So hopefully I can keep up with this workout routine once school starts. I guess I'll know after tomorrow. :o(

3 comments:

fressyjay said...

I am so impressed! I am way too chicken for a trainer... they would break me!!!

How do you get your pretty background template for your blog? I like mine okay but it's a little bland... I love the pink flowers!!

Miss you - hope you've had a great summer!

XO, Jessica

Heather said...

Oh I just googled blog backgrounds and followed the directions.

I miss you too! I REALLY need to come back Friday nights!

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather--I always have had the same problem not being able to lose weight--it's so frustrating. The only thing that worked for me was the OLD weight watchers--high in protein, low in carbs, and jogging.