Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, August 3, 2009

This body of mine just doesn't want to cooperate!

Okay, so I've got just one more training session with my trainer on Tuesday. This makes me happy. It's hard. Not that I actually thought it'd be easy, but sometimes I just like to workout at home. Like today...

Joe and I have started another, oh, I mean a new workout program. This one's a lot cheaper than a personal trainer and hopefully more effective. It's one of those Beach Body programs that you've only heard of if you stay up late and watch infomercials. I did my first workout this morning. The sad part was I got my heart rate up to ludicrous speed just during the warm up. This is not good. I realized very quickly this program is probably for people who are NOT fat and want to look like Gerard Butler in the movie "300". I was just waiting for the guy to tell me to upend a tractor tire 10 times in 30 seconds!

I thought my trainer was hard...this was ridiculous! But I'm going to stick with it. I'm hopeful I might actually lose some weight. 4 weeks with a personal trainer, and nothing! I think I might have gained a pound. I'm at my wits end here people! Perhaps this 90 days of Hell will be my saving Grace.

Day One: Check!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm tired just thinking about that!

Jessi said...

Sometimes even with a trainer, it takes time for your body to adjust and drop the weight. If anything, you've replaced fat with muscle and muscle weighs more than fat. Stick with it.

Heather said...

Too late...no more trainer. I train at home now. It seems to be working.