Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A workout to die for

I'm dying! Okay, maybe not. I think I finally got pushed too far at the gym today. I was only about 15 minutes in before I actually started to get nauseous. What the hey! Wendy said that can happen when there are too many days between workouts. Well I didn't want to look like a weenie, so I just pretended like I wasn't about to barf all over myself. But I stuck it out and finished the hour without incident. I think the only reason I didn't just say forget it and grab a snowcone on the way home was the fact that I've already PAID for the sessions.

And of course after an hour with Wendy I was told to do my 45 minutes of cardio. This chick doesn't mess around! I was sweating in places I haven't sweat since drum corps. I'm almost embarrassed to walk in the parking lot. It's so not attractive. I was beat. My legs felt like jelly, I have a headache, and I don't want to get off the couch.

Just 25 more weeks...

2 comments:

Kim said...

Well, the same thing happened to me yesterday--as you saw on my fb status. I was talking to one of our employees who just happens to be an OLYMPIAN, and she said I definitely need to talk to him about pushing me too hard. I, too, felt like I was going to puke, my face was purple, and I was white around my mouth. I know exactly how you feel, though. I didn't want to be a whiny wimp either, so I pressed through.

Rooney's Little Musings said...

I'm soooo proud of YOU!!!

You rock!

Keep up the HARD work!