Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Decisions, decisions...

I think I'm getting to that point in my life where some big changes are needed to be decided.

Decision #1: Buying or building a new home.

We've lived in our "neighborhood" for about 5 years now, and I'm thinking it might be time to move on pretty soon. Once we sell out last rental property, it will be time for a change in scenery. I'm really not too picky. Preferably just one that doesn't move every time we have a storm...and a garage would be nice too.

Decision #2: Change jobs...again.

When I came to my school last year, I thought I hit a gold mine. The kids were great, the administration was great, my team was great. I should have known it wouldn't last. Some new schools opened up, redrawing our district lines. Lost a lot of good kids. Then our principal ends up going to one of these new schools, so we get a new principal (she is the devil). And only one of my team members is the same as last year. I don't know if I mentioned our principal is the devil, but she is. She makes it really hard to want to stay there. But I love what I do, and I know the kids. She is the devil.

Decision #3: Baby?

This is like a constant ping pong match going on in my head. Back and forth, on and off, yes or no. I have no doubt I'll be a good parent. I'm not really sure what I'm waiting for. Hubby is the decision maker in the house. I can't make a decision to save my life. I've never been "on my own" and therefore have never had to make any tough decisions. I'm spoiled, I know.

So there you have it. These are the things on my mind at this point in time, in no particular order.

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Just do it already! Then, you can take a year off and be at home with baby. I wish I could do that!

I'm going to be 32 in a few months, which means you'll be 31. And I wish I did it a little earlier.

Just do it!!

Lindsay said...

seriously.. go ahead and have a baby! or.. borrow one of mine!! ha ha ha