Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hugs to Last a Lifetime

Every day I come to school I always think about writing this blog. The hug blog. I get more hugs in a day than I blink my eyes. Last year it was probably more. I had morning bus duty last year, and therefore got to greet about 80% of our students first thing in the morning. These kids are very lovey-dovey. I tried to count one time how many hugs I got in a day, but quickly lost track.

Hugs are pretty much the only things that keep me going this year. Every time I think I can't take anymore "stuff", I get kindergarten at the end of the day...and 27 hugs in 2 minutes.

I'll miss my little huggers next year if I happen to get a new job.

Hugs are fun! :o)

2 comments:

Jessi said...

you're getting a new job?

Heather said...

I would LIKE to get a new job. I'd quit now if I wasn't under contract.