Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's All Too Much

Okay, so I'm feeling a little bit better than yesterday...a little more focused. All holiday decorations are put away. That was step one. My mother in law is understanding about my anxiety with my clutter, so she sent me this audio book.



It's actually really good. It's good motivation when you just don't feel motivated. I'd take before and after pictures of my de-cluttering, but I must say I'm pretty embarrassed by the mess. We'll see.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I added this one to my paperback swap list. My house is so bad right now even the people who broke in had a hard time finding things. I love audiobooks, too. Keep us updated with how it goes!

Russon said...

You are so funny!! It's always fun to read your blog!