Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions

I usually try not to make new years resolutions. The only reason being that I don't like breaking promises to myself. Silly, I know, but I've NEVER kept a new years resolution.

But this year I'm going to make one. And it's going to be a tough-y. I WILL get pregnant this year. And I'm going to do everything in my power to do it. Charting, temping, testing. I think I'm ready to do it all again.

There was a time a couple years ago I had done all this before. Months of taking my temperature EVERY morning, charting everything I could think of, trying to time everything just right. I got burned out.

But I'm ready to start it up again. And I think this is gonna be the year. :o)

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Congratulations on the beginning! We are planning on starting to try in May. Have you read What to Expect BEFORE You're Expecting?

Heather said...

Oh I have read it all! Good luck to you too!

Lindsay said...

AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!! My mom always told me "pretend your 16, get drunk, and get in the backseat of a car".. hahaha, Maybe I should NOT have just posted that.. oh well (delete if you find it necessary)!

Emily said...

Yay! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I've got lots of friends who've had the same struggle, so know you're not alone!!

Jenny said...

We charted for years, took the cough medicine to thin mucus, read books, ovulation kits...the works. It is worth it, but it sucks when it doesn't happen when you want it to! Praying for you!

Jessi said...

YES!!!!! Let's have a race :)




Juuuuuust kidding. It's your turn now and I hope you don't have to wait too long.