Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random post

Since I'm home sick today, I thought I'd take the time to actually post something!

The weight loss is coming smoothly, but VERY slowly. I think I've just got over my latest plateau thanks to Slim Fast and Fiber One...oh, and Zumba! I just bought the DVDs and LOVE them! I had tried it a few years ago with some friends, but I hadn't done the "Learn the steps" section, and had no idea how to do anything. Needless to say it was frustrating and I stopped. But I love it now. One more pound down. And many, many more to go!

I've been very restless lately in my job. I'm not sure if it's what I do, or just where I'm doing it. Some days I really do enjoy myself, but not most. I've been giving a lot of thought to getting out of teaching, but my college degree is crap to employers.

And in other unrelated news, I'm still not pregnant.

1 comments:

Jessi said...

It's too bad you haven't found a great school with a good boss (and good kids). You'd probably be happier.

Any weight loss is great!!