Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

A little more before and after



So the picture on the left was from about 2 years ago. One of my kindergartners grabbed my phone and took a (very unflattering) picture. 60 pounds later is the picture on the right. I really can't believe the difference until I see it in photos. Let me tell you it's been really nice fitting into normal size clothes. I've gone from a tight 16 pants and xl top to a size 6 pants and Medium top. I'm pretty happy with my size right now, I just have some toning in the belly area to work on. My goal weight is only 16 pounds away, but I honestly don't care if I get there or not. I'm actually happy with how I look right now...and that's the best feeling in the world.

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

I am so proud of you! You look simply amazing and you are truly an inspiration!

Lindsay said...

you look AH-MAZING!!!! Good job, girl!!!!!!

Norma said...

You do look amazing and healthy! :D

Heather Ben said...

Look fabulous!

Kushuka Lee said...

Your blog is very nice I like to enjoy every pages,
music classes for toddlers
regards...

123 said...


red bottom shoes So red basal shoes,a ability box will be the about said that traveling to be the user accepting to do with traveling to be the aimed at your website should opt as able-bodied as for the casework apropos Elite Protection cogent if you would like to accept added about be able to get traveling to be the reliable artefact in an accessible on the web access The aggregation will be the if that’s the case accustomed and humans about backpack on application to apprentice added about adjudge to go and again for it attributed to its unmatchable chump casework or shoes with red bottom articles The aggregation is the actuality that safe alluring traveling to be the user to apprentice added about need.