Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Brown paper packages tied up with strings...

I don't know if you knew this about me, but I love to eat...I mean LOOOOVE to eat. I've been asked about a million times what kind of food do I eat to help me lose weight. So I've put together a list of some of my favorite things that have helped me on my journey. Mind you, this does not include fruits and vegatables (not that I don't love them, but I thought that one was a little obvious). These are more of the foods that have helped with certain cravings that would turn me into a real "B" if I didn't get them.



1.




Morning Star Corn Dogs. Now, I love me a good corn dog, and these don't disappoint. They're a little smaller than the other brands you may have tried, but at 150 calories, they're still yumtastic!







2.



Tofu noodles. Don't let the name fool you (or the fact that they're floating in liquid). I haven't sworn off pasta completely, but when I'm having a little craving at home, you better believe this is the first thing I grab. I could eat the whole bag and feel absolutely NO guilt...you just can't beat 20 calories per serving!








3.

100 Calories of chocolately goodness! Vita tops are my go-to dessert. You can find them in the freezer section because they have so few (if any) preservatives. I pop these in the microwave for about 25 seconds, and BAM! I just can't say enough good things about them. You should try them...they're good.







4.



There's good reason I put this one next. After I microwave my Vita top, I'll crumble it in a bowl, and mix it with a sugar free JELL-O cup. It's SOOOOOO stinkin' good. And of course it's good all by itself too!












5.




I don't think this needs explaining.

















6.



These little guys are fan-freakin'-tastic. Sure they're a little small, but they'll curb your craving for a poptart any day.














7.





Yep, that's right...tea from an AVEDA salon. If you ever go to one and they offer you a cup of tea, TRY IT! This one has been a real life saver in the evenings. I try not to eat past 6:30, but some nights those cravings really start to hit around 8. So I just brew a cup of this, and the cravings are gone. It's a little pricey, but I think it's worth every penny.













So that's it. These are just some of my favorite go-to foods (and drink) that I've discovered over the last year or so. I hope you'll try some of these if you haven't already! Happy eating!














2 comments:

sharelot said...

Its very wonderful pictures I really like Thanks for sharing !!!!!!!!



Also click on these keywords :-- Home Security | Home alarm Monitoring | ADT Security Service | Home Monitoring |

Unknown said...

Teacher's out there I have a lot of respect for you. You
Are the one who make our kids Angel's, and keep this world moving forward.