Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Don't hate, motivate!

I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to do ANYTHING these days. I give a dog and pony show all day, plan for a program, head up a committee, write eviction letters on occasion, starting up two clubs, and was asked to be nominated for president of our PTO. I guess they figure I have more than enough time. I'm not a regular ed teacher, so I must have hours and hours to spare. Well, I figure it's an honor to be picked by your principal to head up her PTO.

That aside, I was asked by my husband the other day if he could possibly have a home cooked meal AT HOME. I suppose I have been neglecting my wifely duties. But I don't even cook for ME...it's hard to get motivated to cook food I don't eat to satisfy his lust for meat and cheese. He'll just give me a dirty look if dinner was couscous and seitan kabobs. Mmmm...wheat gluten on a stick...

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Write eviction letters? You have to give a little more there.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just stay home with our pets? = )

Jessi said...

LOL, Joe actually had to ask for you to cook him dinner?

Poor guy. Husbands gotta eat!