Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Precious puppy




His name is Dobbie. Like the house elf in Harry Potter. If you don't know Harry, than I'm sorry for you. Dobbie's growing up so fast. I think he's even bigger than this picture which I took about a week ago. His favorite toy is his Kong as long as it has peanut butter in it...otherwise, it's his least favorite. Chewing on things is his forte. Mainly he likes to chew on me and not the $7 Nylabones I got him. He loves to go outside and play in the backyard, but I have to watch him or he'll go over the fence that's STILL down from the hurricane.

Kitties aren't too thrilled about him, but they're lazy and stubborn and just stay in their room.

yulkyuyikjhml66666,

That was from Dobbie. He says hi.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

SO CUTE!!! I love puppies!!

Jenny said...

He's precious! You might need to work on his typing though! = )

Anonymous said...

I love him! I just want to kiss him all over and feed him puppy treats! I have a recipe for organic peanut butter puppy treats! Let me know if you want it - my three love them!