Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Reliving the glory days?

When Joe got his new job at the high school I though "This is going to be so awesome! I'll go to all the football games, be the fun band directors wife, go on great high school band trips again. It'll be like I'm reliving a piece of high school".

I am so dumb.

Point number 1: I went to ONE football game all season (near the END of the season) just to watch the band of course. I paid $7 to watch half time, then left. I don't like paying to get into football games. I'm not use to it.

Point number 2: I find I don't like hanging around a bandhall anymore. After teaching band, it just makes me feel old. No more fun band directors wife.

Point number 3: I did get to go to Chicago, which was fun, but not with a bunch of 17 year olds.

Silly, silly me.

4 comments:

juliemac said...

hey - you saw a former band nerd in chicago!!! :)

crayonmommy said...

WHY THE HECK DID YOU PAY to get in the football game? I never had to pay to get into ANY of BRIAN'S FOOTBALL GAMES! :0

Rooney's Little Musings said...

I Miss You!!!

Heather said...

I miss you too!

I have no idea why I paid. I'm still sick about it.

Of course that was the one thing about Chicago I truly enjoyed!