Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last week

The last week of school is upon us. For me this means Field Day. I'm crazy excited for this to happen. The boys think I'm just crazy. The boys refers to the coaches. They're a fun lot. I had an awesome team this year. It's just too bad our principal is going to a new school and everyone is jumping ship to welcome the new principal...my team included. 3 out of the 5 of us are leaving. I am not included in that. 3 schools in 3 years is enough. I'll just stick it out and hope for the best.

One thing I WON'T be doing next year again is PTO president. That is the most craptastic job in the world. I've truely never been to Sam's Club so much in my life. All I've heard all year is how wonderful the events were LAST year...all the activities they did LAST year. It's funny how nobody noticed how they ended up $6,000 in debt at the end of the year though. In one week I wash my hands of you, PTO!

I was up at school today (yes, a Saturday) to clean up, and do a bunch more PTO crap I won't be thanked for later. My classroom is in a sad state of affairs. It gets to be so drab when you take everything off the walls and put everything away. Although inside I'm doing a little happy dance I won't see it again for 2 1/2 months. I'll have to take pictures on the last day of my sad little classroom with it's ugly blue walls...and a picture of the last bus rolling out of the parking lot!!

2 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Yay! It's almost time for us to hang out!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenny said...

It is our last week, too. Our school does not have a field day though, so the third grade is holding our own. We dye shirts tomorrow and the "Olympics" start on Wednesday. There are a fair few who have called us crazy, but hey, we are enjoying ourselves!

What else can you get done the last week? Teaching?!?!?

Good luck getting through it all! I've started my, "I think I can...I think I can..."