Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I love food

I'm a big girl who loves food. I'll admit it...I'm a chucky monkey who loves to partake in a meal. There's no question here as to why I look the way I do. I made myself this way! It was nobodys fault but my own. That being said...

One of my favorite things to do is go grocery shopping. I may have said sometime in the past that I loathed it, but secretly I love it. It's like a playground for my tummy! Going down every single isle gives me pleasure. I think my husband hates going shopping with me because I take my sweet lil time. You can't rush shopping. It's a skill that one must master in order to save the most money. But I'm drifting...getting back to my love of food...

I made french toast for dinner...mmm. Who knew that soaking bread in milk and egg and throwing it in a pan would be yummy goodness! I could eat breakfast for every meal...sometimes I do.

I've had my dinner, and now I'm happy. Too bad hubby wasn't home to partake!

1 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Girl, I'm there with ya! I have always had a secret love of the grocery store! Jody has commented on SEVERAL occasions that he hates shopping with me because I take too long, and look around too much!