Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My dog

My dog is so funny. He's a little 15 pound Cairn terrier who is eternally happy. Every time I walk in the door he greets me with a smile (as well as dogs can smile), a lot of licks, and can jump as high as my head. I kid you not, it's a little unnatural how high he can jump. But I still love him, he makes me happy. Even when I come home to find that little present he left me in the hallway, I still love him. Now the cats, they do not love him. He has single handedly (or single pawdly) destroyed their world as they know it. We've had Toby (the dog) since early June, but I don't think there will ever be harmony again. Good thing the felines no longer have their claws...that might be messy. But Toby takes it like a man. Sometimes they deserve a little chase, and he'll surely give it to them. I suppose it's good exercise for them. They really are fat.

0 comments: