Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 17, 2007

Since when have I been old!?

I am a grown up...I am a grown up. I woke up this morning and realized this, and I wasn't really happy about it. When did this happen? My 30's are quickly approaching...where the hell did my 20's go?! Weren't they suppose to be the best times of my life? And I have nothing to show for it.

Since when did I start drinking Starbucks for breakfast and having Slim Fast for lunch? I must be a grown up now. The fact that I can now afford candy but don't buy it suggests that I'm an adult. I have a car and yet I don't want to wasted the gas going joy riding. I would rather stay in with a good book than go to a party. My favorite store has become Barnes and Noble. I get excited about grass (not the kind you smoke). I clip coupons. I go to baby showers instead of bridal showers.

I am a grown up...I am a grown up...

3 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

You and me both baby! But we're young at heart. And hey, I look like a 12 year old to old people, and a 50 year old to the kids at school, so who gets to say how old we are????

crayonmommy said...

ha ha ha....well at least youre going to baby showers and not funerals or 50th anniversary parties. that's when we are old.

Heather said...

Ya, I'm just wondering where those teenie bopper days went.