Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Our crazy neighbors

Our neighbors bring so much drama to our boring lives. I never really knew just how important gas prices really were until my white trash neighbors started screaming about it last night. Every night I lay in bed reading until I can no longer keep my eyes open. Most nights the drama goes on and on! I can hardly contain my delight as I close my book and let the games begin. Oh, they argue about everything...and sometimes it's not even arguing, just yelling how they feel. I wish I could video it...awesome youtube action! It's like the show Cops outside my window, except no cops involved...just the crazies. I'll have to keep a journal by my bed so I can keep track of all the crazy things they scream about.

2 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rooney's Little Musings said...

I personally enjoyed our night of laying on yall's bed listening and watching them while laughing our asses off! Great WT entertainment!