Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Every day's a new adventure in the trailor park!

I love my neighborhood. It provides so much entertainment to us every day that it's well worth living in white trash central. Where there's a sea of mobile homes, there's drama. We've really gotten to enjoy our neighbors to our left, but only recently have we begun hearing the drama two houses down. I guess they're just feeling the need to keep up with the Jones'. You know it's gonna be good when you can hear the screaming from 100 yards away. Let's listen in...

WT psycho lady: I'm *#cking leaving this place, you *#cking @** hole! You can kiss my @**!!!
WT drunk guy: Fine then, leave you stupid b----! I don't *#cking need you here! You can just walk your *#cking fat @** home!

Note - WT cannot have an arguement without cursing at least once in a sentence. Preferrably every other word. This has a more dramatic effect.

WT psycho lady: Who are you calling fat @**, you sorry son of a b----?!
WT drunk guy: --slams the door--

This was on the verge of being a great fight. I guess drunk guy was just too drunk to think of anything more...too bad. I was really looking forward to it.

0 comments: