Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tis the Season

Well, apparently for Garden Ridge and Wal-Mart it is! And they've put me in the spirit. I went to Wal-Mart about a week ago and found to my surprise, Christmas isle gone up in the blink of an eye! I was just there not 2 days prior and it was just garden supplies, now bam! MERRY CHRISTMAS! I suppose they heard about the Garden Ridge next door and decided it was time. Now that place is a winter wonderland! This is the only store I've ever seen with Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas decorations all at the same time! I could care less about Halloween now, I've been bitten by the Christmas bug. As I sit here and type I'm listening to a compilation Christmas CD (thanks Cat!). Hey, I'd put the Christmas lights up tomorrow if DH didn't think I was already crazy for humming Jingle Bells all the time. :) Happy Holidays!

0 comments: