Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, January 14, 2008

More of me to love

Weight: 185

I'm always shocked when I see a picture of myself. "Who's that chunky"..?...oh, it's me. And I'm not one of those people who just thinks they're fat and they're really not. I really am. At 4 foot 11 there's really no place to hide any extra poundage. My doctor tells me to lose weight. I'm so glad I spent $35 for a well educated person to tell me to lose weight. Thank you captain obvious. I refuse to go on yet another "diet" and hate counting calories. I'm tired of my new years resolutions always being to lose weight. I've got about 70 extra pounds that I really don't need anymore.

So what am I going to do about it? My blog is going to be my accountability outlet. From now on my weight is going on every blog I write. Hopefully it will be going in the downward direction from now on.

Dusti, I'm going to need your will power when we go out to eat! Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Jessi said...

Yeah! Remember, slow is the way to go.

crayonmommy said...

yeah... and if you DO go slow, and RIGHT -- you won't have all that nasty, flabby skin when you're thin and HOT! :) ha hah ah