Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, February 1, 2008

Favorite past time, or obsession?

Weight: 182

Lately my days have been consisting of only 3 things: studying, reading, and teaching lessons. But the second of those three things is my favorite of all! Studying is great and all, but I don't get paid to do it yet and find no pleasure in it at the moment. Teaching lessons is my little way of getting out of the house and making a little money. But reading....oh, reading...takes up the rest of my day. I kid you not, I have read for 12 hours straight and have sometimes forgotten to eat. If you know me, than in itself is shocking for me to be missing meals. But hey, I'm down 3 pounds. I could stand to miss a few meals.

Of course, I only read the very best of genres...romance. Perhaps I should dedicate this blog to each book I read. Then I would be blogging every other day! I admit to neglecting my house work because of this past time...or is that obsession? I don't really care. It makes me happy, and I'm all about making me happy. So now I'm off the bed to see how my heroine steals the heart of a mighty Scottish laird. I wonder if they'll get together!? :o)

2 comments:

crayonmommy said...

if I had the time, I'd be right there with you.... yu could consider your blog as book reports and I'll read vicariously through you!

Stephanie said...

The lovely crayonmommy tried to get me in on yall's obession with those highlander type romance books..I forget what they are called but she LOVES them...I kept getting lost in the details and only got thru maybe a couple chapters..maybe I need to try again!