Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oh ya, still shiny!

Weight: 183. Ya, ya, I've gained a pound...Thanks TMEA.

Anyhoo...

I cleared off 2...yes, count em, 2 hot spots today. And the day isn't over yet! A hot spot is somewhere in your house that collects things, like the coffee table or the dresser in the guest bedroom. Today mine was the kitchen counter and the dining room table. It makes me smile seeing a clean table...actually a clean anything. My sink has been clean a shiny for a week. This may seem silly to some, but it works for me. I've even got hubby trained to not put anything in the sink...this is a huge milestone. I'm telling you, that shiny sink's gonna change my life. :o)

1 comments:

Jenny said...

So I read this and signed up for the e-mails myself. My sink has been shiny for about three weeks now. = ) How is it going?