Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Christmas in February

Weight: 182. Nothing gained, nothing lost...I think I was just bloated on Sunday! I know that's what you wanted to hear.

I always found it funny when people would leave their Christmas trees and lights up for a while after Christmas. Well, I have become one of these people. Christmas was two freakin months ago and my lights are STILL on my house! And their not those normal string of lights that you can't really see until you're up close...they're icicle lights! I'm so embarrassed! I'd take them down myself, but 1. they're too high, and 2. that's a man's job. I don't do outside stuff.

I finally took the Christmas tree down in mid January, but it hasn't been put away yet either. It's still sitting in the box in my living room. It weighs about 3000 pounds, so I'm still waiting for hubby to put it back where it goes. I've got a honey-do list a mile long, and no honey here long enough to do things like take down the freakin Christmas lights! Maybe we'll just fit in with our white trash neighbors and not EVER take them down.

0 comments: