Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Giggin' it

Weight: 180. Ya, ya, don't say it...2 pounds in 2 days, no way. Yep, AND I eat constantly. Take THAT fad diet! Anyhoo, back to my real blog...

I had to get up crazy early this morning. Alright, so it wasn't crazy early, but it was early enough. Today was Palm Sunday, and I had some giggin to do. Yay for church gigs! Churches are my favorite gig. The music is always easy, the people are always nice, and the pay is always good. This morning we had an 8:30 service and an 11:00 service. We consisted of a brass quartet and only played on 1, count it ONE song, the anthem, which happened to be after the sermon. They did this during the offeratory...I guess they wanted to change things up a bit. So we played our ONE song and then went to breakfast. Then we came back in time to hear the second sermon and played our ONE song again. That was it people! And got paid nicely for our services.

Next weekend is Easter. Same church, same quartet. I think this time we're playing two songs, but I was told I'm playing four. This did not sit well in my belly as it suddenly fell to the floor. This means only one thing...solo. Aaaaackk!!! I'm not ready for this...it's too soon! Maybe I'll hide behind the giant flower arrangement I got to hide behind today.

2 comments:

crayonmommy said...

This HAD to be a UMC church, right? ha ah a... congrats on the 2 lbs!

Heather said...

Hahahaha! Yes, in fact it WAS a UMC! You're so smart. :o)