Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Easter!

Weight 178.8 I'll take those 2/10 of a point thank you!

Today was yet another Sunday I had to get up well before sunrise to make it to church on time. But I got to watch the sun come up as I sat in the church parking lot putting on makeup...I don't see those very often! Playing was fun, but spread out throughout the service, so no going to breakfast...bummer. But that was alright since the choir members brought food to eat between services. I figured I was safe eating as much of the fruit bowl as I wanted. With all the pastries, pigs in a blanket, pies, and meatballs, that bowl was all mine!

So now I'm at home relaxing, still in my church clothes, minus my only pair of nylons the dog immediately snagged when I walked through the door. It's the perfect day for an Easter egg hunt, but I don't have any kids, so maybe I'll just go hide some dog biscuits in the yard and let my furry child partake.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

At least your furry children will search for treats! I love my cats, but they hid upstairs for all of Easter. = )