Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Slim Fast for lunch, anyone?

Weight: Freakin 182 STILL!

I really don't know what's wrong with me. For the past two weeks I've been either on the treadmill, running at the park, or doing my Turbo Jam. And I haven't lost a single pound! Alright, so I'm not eating salads or drinking enough water. I'm sure this might have something to do with it. I've been reading my Skinny Bitch book, and I'm thinking my carnivorous ways could be keeping me from losing this weight. It's a fascinating book. Almost making me want to become a vegetarian...almost. I'll just start with the red meat. Bu-bye steak.

I'm not in the habit of working out yet, so it's still a pain in the ass. I figured running would be an easy and inexpensive way begin, but my body says otherwise. Not only do my butt and other unmentionables jiggle a little too much, but my left knee has a mind of its own. I want to go this way, it wants to go that way. It's a little worrying to know half your meniscus and all ACL is gone. I guess I didn't need it. Maybe if I happen to lose these 800 extra pounds I'm carrying around, I'll put up a before and after picture. Hahahahahaha!!!! Maybe not.

5 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Are you going to become a Skinny Bitch? Cause if you do...we may not be able to hang out anymore! Ha, just kidding. I want to be a skinny bitch too, after I recoup from growing this bebe!

Keep it up girl....I'm really proud of you!

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Oh yah, and what's this about vegetarianism??? You giving up red meat?..............HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, Welcome to the Dark Side, sister, it's wonderful. Now I gotta work on the Pork!

Really though, I don't miss it much!

crayonmommy said...

ok, that is sad, Rhonda. sheesh. Doing good, miss Thang. Keep it up!

Heather said...

Well that's it for me. No meat whatsoever...or dairy. I read one chapter in that freakin book and now I'm a vegetarian! I'm even starting to scare myself.

Anonymous said...

I was searching for a good book to help me with my diet. In the end I googled it and found this site http://www.hungryforweightloss.com.

They are giving away a free ebook called "365 tips for healthy living". I didn't expect it to be any good because it's free but it's actually brilliant so I thought i'd share it here :)