Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Salad fantasies

I went to the Cheesecake Factory AGAIN today. I'm officially addicted to that silly salad! And what's worse is that I went BY MYSELF. I wasn't a sad little girl and requested a table for one, though. I got it to go. I have to say it wasn't as great as eating it in the restaurant...note to self, To-Go means Go With Less. But it didn't matter much; I still licked the plate clean. I'll have to request that table for one next time and eat it in house. Hey, I've done it before. The key is to take something with you to do, like make a grocery list or read a book...that way you don't look like a wierdo. Wierdo or not, I'm sure I WILL be making another trip soon.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Okay after reading your two posts on this topic Morgan and I went to the Cheesecake Factory for lunch today. It was too hard to pass it up! = )