Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Weigh-in day!

Weight: 174

The journey to being a skinny bitch is a slow one, but I'm determined to do it. Going out to eat is an adventure I'd like to avoid at all costs...unless it's Cheesecake Factory. I'm a little ashamed to admit I went there on Friday AND Saturday. I found a salad that makes me cry it's so good. I never thought I'd say that about a bunch of leafy greens, but my food choices have been a bit limited lately. If you go there you need to get it...of course, without cheese. I think it's called the French Country Salad. It's one of their "small" salads. Don't let that fool you...it's still freakin huge!...for a "small" salad.

I was planning on working out today, but after shampooing my living room carpet, I'm going to go ahead and count that. I hope I can lift my arms tomorrow. At least my carpet looks good!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Yum! Cheesecake Factory anything is good! Their lunch-sized salads are large enough to feed a family! I'll have to try that one. = )

Jessi said...

yeah for clean carpet! I cleaned mine too over the weekend.