Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I gotta stop talking about food

Weight: 172

You would be proud of me. I went to Cheesecake Factory, sat in the parking lot for a couple of minutes, then left. It's called will power people, and I used a little bit of it tonight. It was hard, but I even managed to leave without going to Starbucks too. Just because I went earlier today wouldn't have kept me from going again. It was that will power thing kicking in. It was just after 9 pm, but I had no urge to go home, so I went to HEB instead of dinner. I love just walking around that store. It's in kind of a posh part of town, so they have a lot of organic and specialty foods. I spent about 20 minutes wandering aimlessly down each aisle only to get some dried aprocot chips. They're pretty good, but very pricey. This is The Woodlands; I suppose I should know better.

So tomorrow's another day I will attempt to avoid going to CF. I have food at home...I don't NEED to go there. I'll say this in my head as I pull into their parking lot. I don't think the will power's going to last that long. At least I'm not getting the $14.99 Bang Bang Chicken and Shrimp (which by the way is to DIE for), I'm getting the half-that-price salad. Mmmm....spinach.

0 comments: