Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, May 1, 2008

To baby or not to baby...

Everyone around me is having babies. I went to the mall a week ago with three of my girlfriends who happen to ALL be pregnant. It was quit a sight! One is due any day, the other in June, and the other in July. As we were walking by a vendor booth, the lady asked if we would like a brochure for the dresses she sells. The look on her face as she looked down to three pregnant bellies was priceless!

It's fun watching my friends get pregnant and go through the process of having the baby and watching the baby grow. I'm having a hard time believing this is in the cards for me. I hear it changes your life...is that an understatement? Am I going to turn 40 or 50 and regret not starting a family? My clock is starting to tick louder and louder, and it's getting harder and harder to just ignore it. My doctor tells me if I'm going to do it, I should jump in pretty soon considering I'm having "issues" in the area of conceiving.

Maybe I should go back to teaching full time and remember why I didn't want kids in the first place.

3 comments:

crayonmommy said...

Michelle, Rhonda and who?

Heather said...

Jessica...your art sub at Claughton. She's getting ready to pop!

Jessi said...

Just do it! Then Joe can pay you to be a stay-at-home-mom. Who says you won't be working?