Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, July 5, 2008

I'm not shy, I just don't want to say anything dumb

There's just nothing like going to a cookout where you only know about 2 people. Expecially when you're a social retard like me. Hubby has the fortunate nature to be able to talk to anyone, anywhere, wheather he knows them or not. I on the other hand have the unfortunate disposition of having nothing to say to anyone, known or not known. I like to call myself more of an observer, a people watcher. I've heard some might mistake that as pride and conceit. Whatever...I just have nothing to say.

So don't think I don't like you because I don't talk to you. I just haven't mastered the art of conversation yet.

2 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

That's o.k. You can not talk with me anytime! No, seriously, you are not dumb. Never heard you say ANYTHING dumb actually. Don't worry so much about what other people think and let it out girl!!! (I know that's funny coming from me....don't worry about other people).!

Kim said...

Amen, sistah! That's exactly how I am, too. See, I just said something dumb . . . "Amen, sistah???" Where in the heck did that come from?!