Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, July 25, 2008

MEME

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was traveling the country marching with the Phantom Regiment. I can't believe that was 10 years ago! After getting back in August, I started dating my husband...how time flies.

Favorite Snacks:
Tofutti Cuties
Cashews
Peanut Butter

To do list:
Get dressed...we have small goals in the summer.
Oil change
Pack for seminar
Pick up dry cleaning

Jobs I have had:
Taco Bell
Petsmart (for 1 day) :o)
Babysitter
Private lessons
TCBY
Band director
Elementary Music teacher

Places I have lived:
Atwater, CA; Kearns, UT; Tucson, AZ; Houston, TX; Bountiful, UT; Friendswood, TX; Huntsville; Vanderbilt; Conroe.

Bad Habits:
Sleeping too much...according to my husband, it's a bad habit.
Not answering the phone.
Biting my nails.
Procrastination.

5 Random thing people may not know:
1. I like the smell of gasoline.
2. I died several times when I was 18 months old.
3. My secret dream is to be an opera singer.
4. I want to learn to pole dance.
5. I sleep with 6 pillows.

CDs I would want if stranded on an island:
How would I listen to these CDs? Do I have batteries for life? Anyhoo...
Wicked
ABBA
Moulin Rouge
Enchanted
Mozart's Requiem
Beethoven's complete symphonies

What I'd do if I were a billionaire:
Buy new house
Invest the rest!

0 comments: