Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Three days with Mary Kay

I just got back yesterday after being in Dallas since Sunday. I went to my first Mary Kay Seminar, and I had a blast! I've never seen so many women in one place! It was like I stepped into a Lifetime movie. A few women brought their spouses, but men were a rare sight indeed. I didn't get to stay in the same hotel as my area, so I was in a room all by myself. But what a room it was!



This place was crazy! It was like the Oscars and Miss America rolled into one.

It was so awesome to watch my new Sales Director Jessica walk across stage with my former Sales Director Holly!

I had a blast with my MK girls!




1 comments:

Jenny said...

I've gotten to stay in some nice places with work. It is a treat, but it always makes me wish I was on vacation with my hubby instead! It looks like you had a great time though! = )