Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Summer vacation...week 1

11 hours in the car on Monday and 8 hours in the car on Tuesday brought me to Minneapolis for 2 things:

1. My sister is about to give birth any day. I was going to come up after the birth, but plans changed because of...

2. My puppy has been at the vet hospital since Monday for Parvo.

I do not wish this virus on any dog. It's horrible. I though about taking pictures of him at the hospital (thinking it would be the last time I'd see him), but he really looks terrible. I'd probably just cry every time I saw it. I get calls twice a day from the vet giving me updates, and I go see him every day. This particular hospital is the best in the area, so we'll see how well he comes out of it.


3 comments:

crayonmommy said...

poor puppy. praying for him! How do you get parvo?

Heather said...

It's viral, so they can catch it just by being around another parvo dog. It also can live on poop for months. So if dogs get around it they're suseptable. We don't really know how he got it though.

Rooney's Little Musings said...

I'm so sorry! Keep me updated.