Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, June 26, 2009

Forever battling the bulge

My hubby wasn't very happy when I joined a gym back in February, but since I go pretty regularly, he's come to terms with it. He's even joined one of his own. Unfortunately he can't join mine cause no men are allowed past the front door. :o) Mine's pretty inexpensive, and I have everything I need there. When he signed up for his he got some personal training sessions with it. I was a little jealous. All week I've been thinking about how expensive it is for the trainers at my gym. But when I walked in the door today I was pleasantly surprised to find them having a special on trainers! I took it as a sign.

So now I have Wendy. My first session with her is July 7th. A little later then I wanted to start, but it'll have to do. I'll have to let you know how much I like her after that. First impressions tells me she's one of "those" trainers. Spunky, lots of energy, talks too fast size 2. But I think I'll like her. Her nutrition advise is good, but goes against everything I've been conditioned to do the past 8 weeks on my eating program (which has actually been working). Conflicting information sucks.

So here I go trying to lose weight the "natural" way. Let's hope it's all worth it!

0 comments: