Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Program, shmogram...

I hate programs. I really don't remember being in any programs when I was in school. I remember seeing my sister's Kindergarten program, but that's it. Why do we DO these? Every day for the next 6 weeks (luckily only during 1 class) I get to put on the same music, and teach the SAME songs! It's right before Thanksgiving, so I suppose it'll have a Turkey day theme. I've got 3 songs...nothing more...I have to start this on Monday...I'm so not creative. Any creative ideas are welcome. Just keep in mind I work in the ghetto. Parent volunteers are non existent. Nothing too over the top. No really...I need ideas.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need songs or ideas? i remember making pilgrim costumes out of bags and headdresses... i guess that's not PC these days!

Lindsay said...

I'm so disappointed in you!! You don't remember ALL the programs we put on? Come on!! There was the kids of the future one... There was one that I was a toothbrush for... There was another one where we were pilgrims or indians... THINK HEATHER THINK... I guess I could post pics. to refresh your memory!!

Rooney's Little Musings said...

Sorry, no help here....I don't remember mine either. Just that even as a kid, I dreaded them!

Good Luck!

Heather said...

Linz, wasn't that choir? I pride myself on remembering the past...I so don't remember the pilgrim one! Kids of the future I know was choir. Please, no pictures!

I'm looking more for ideas. I can only use certain songs from certain publishers. I'm so screwed.