Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, September 29, 2008

I scream, you scream...


I just finished dinner. A half a pint of ice cream. It's not real ice cream, of course, but I think I've found the best non-dairy ice cream EVER! Sure it's $3.89 a pint, but worth every calorie ridden bite. Just because it's non-dairy doesn't mean it's non-fat. This was my dinner...nothing new to me. I figure if I don't eat anything else it's okay, right? Right!

Although I think it's going straight to my butt. I started running on the treadmill instead of outside for vanity sake. There's so much on me that jiggles (especially my back end) that I have no need to showcase this in the outdoors. But I digress...

The ice cream stays. I have need for it. It makes me happy. I've given up a lot in the food and beverage department...I'm keeping the ice cream. If you ever see it in the store, you have to get it.

0 comments: