Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 23, 2008

Family Time Part 2

On the fifth day of our little family adventure, it was the last day of the reunion. I was a little bummed. First for having to get in the car again with kids who couldn't play nice, and second for not getting to go to Salt Lake at I had intended. So I got my camera out and took lots of pictures of people I'll miss until my next visit.




This is Great Grandma Dot. She likes to hit people with her cane...luckily, she didn't have it.

Next to that is one of her daughters who happens to be my grandmother.

This is my grandma's sister, Janice. She's only a few years older than mom, so we grew up with her kids...my second cousins I guess. Then here's Rosalie, one of Great Grandma Dot's sisters.
And of course here's me and my mom. That's grandpa on the right, mom's dad.
Well, we had a good time but it was time to leave. But not home...oh no. It was off to Nebraska to help my sister-in-law with some flooding problems!

0 comments: