Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Monday, June 9, 2008

Who done it?!

Even though I don't have kids, I can still feel very mom-ish sometimes. My cats are kind of like my kids, except I wouldn't die for them or take them on vacation with me. But when it comes to doing naughty things, I go all mommy on them. Lets take for example chewing on stuff that doesn't belong to them.

Was it you Phoebe?

Or maybe it was Belle?

No. I'm thinking it was the one who ALWAYS CHEWS ON STUFF!



Or what about this one?!



His favorite is glossy paper. You know, the kind from which pictures are made. I've lost many pictures due to his taste in chew toys. And it's not like I can put him in time out or take away his TV. Is there a cat whisperer somewhere who can help?




2 comments:

Jenny said...

Too cute! We have two cats - Moses and 'the guilty one'. He gets into everything! The other morning we woke up to find that Rafa'd turned on the light and was dangling from the fan over our bed.

Good luck with the chewing problem! Let me know of any good leads on a cat whisperer! = )

Jessi said...

Look at Belle. Are you bringing her next week? Oh, it's this week!