Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Saying goodbye to Lane Bryant

Weight: 166

I've hit a crucial turning point in my weight loss. I no longer wear clothes from Lane Bryant! Those of you not familiar with good ol' Lane are the lucky ones. It's a clothing store for sizes 14 and higher. I've been shopping there for about 3 years. After hitting a size 16/18 I couldn't wear normal clothes from Target or Macy's anymore. 16 petite is not exactly an easy size to find! But Lane Bryant never failed me. I could always find my size and was always happy with what I got.

So out with the old, and in with the older. I'm so glad I never got rid of my "old" size 12's. I didn't get to wear them very long before I started ballooning. I don't mind wearing clothes I wore before I got married. I don't need new ones. It gives me more pleasure putting on a 7 year old pair of jeans than it does to just buy new ones. Although, don't get me wrong, when I get a job I'm hittin' the mall!

2 comments:

Rooney's Little Musings said...

I'm sooo proud of you. I haven't told you that enough!!!

Jessi said...

awesome!