Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Scrappin' it



Last weekend mom and I went to a scrapbook retreat. "What? You scrapbook?" No. I like to pretend I do...I have a lot of stuff. I think that qualifies me as a scrapbooker. I did make about a dozen of these cool accordian books for our reunion coming up.


Pictures would go inside...so they tell me.


Like I said, mom went with me too.




I attempted to do some "normal" pages as well.









This didn't last long. Of course, mom and I weren't as die-hard as the other ladies there. We went shopping on Saturday, walked around the graveyard, and went to bed before midnight every night. I think it was a pretty fun weekend. I'm sure we'll be doing this again soon!






1 comments:

Jenny said...

I am a fellow "pretend" scrapbooker. I felt bad about not using the supplies I had so a couple of years ago I used it to make greeting cards...they were not as scary. Now all my "crafting" things sit in the closet. Maybe that should be another summer project...humm!

It looks like you had fun!