Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Family time

The last 10 days have been a little crazy. The hubby got to miss out on all the fun, but I was right there in the middle of it. Last Wednesday and Thursday we drove from Houston to Oklahoma City to Moab, Utah for our family reunion. Once we got there, I had a good time. I really can't say the same for the trip there.

Just kill me now. This was day 3 in the car when we finally arrived in Moab.
Day 4 was pretty great. We went hiking in Arches National Park. Mile and a half one way my patootie!


Just a little further...

This was no mile and a half! But it was worth it.
This was just up to day 4. Stay tuned for the rest of my family vacation.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

cool pics! Hey, doesn't Joe ALWAYS miss out on it? Slacker!

Jessi said...

He prefers it that way.

Heather said...

Yes, he always misses out. That's how we roll.

Jenny said...

It looks like an amazing view! I might have to add Arches to my list of places to visit. = )