Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's back to school time!

Having a new job has it's pros and cons. Pros: Meeting new people; decorating a new room; 1st days of school. Cons: Meeting new people; decorating a new room; 1st days of school. Right now I love my school. I love my admin, I love my team, and I love all the other teachers...right now. Ask me again in a couple of weeks how I love it. The excitement of back to school is in the air, but it won't last long...a week, maybe two.

Let me tell you what I'm not looking forward to: Morning bus duty; Telling the students their other music teacher isn't coming back; Being compared to said "other" music teacher; Having kindergarten for 45 minutes 1st period...need I go on? I've been in my classroom for the past couple of weeks getting it ready. Our meet the teacher is tomorrow night. I'm trying to prep myself for the disappointed little faces of students who come to visit their "former" music teacher. I'll let you know how this goes.

1 comments:

Jenny said...

Good luck! That was well stated. I know what you mean! I just finished day two. (Should have been three but we missed one due to TS Fay) I am exhausted already!